Make a difference and donate to CCS today!
Via the Web
The Council of Community Services has registered with PayPal to allow donors to use a secure site for online donations.
To make a tax-deductible contribution, please print the form below, complete it, and send the form and your check to:
Council of Community Services PO Box 598 Roanoke, VA 24016
Donor Information Form (PDF)
The Council of Community Services is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible.
Please call Carolee Sarver, Vice President for Finance and Administration, at 540.985.0131, ext. 102 for additional information.
Make a Difference in Someone’s Life by Donating to CCS!
Your donation will help:
- Ensure that health and human services will be provided in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide free information on services including health, human services, elder programs, and much more.
- Promote good nutrition through annual trainings, nutrition updates, and food safety tips.
- Perform community assessments to identify needs and gaps in services.
- Provide information about HIV and other STDs.
- Connect people with volunteer opportunities in the community.
- Coordinate HIV medical and support services for SW Virginia.