As a past Council board chairman, you have devoted considerable commitment and passion to the success of the Council. Our most recent accomplishments have positioned the organization to play a stronger role in ensuring our community is successful.
Because of the current economic crisis, the community needs the services the Council offers more now than ever. But the constituents we serve, primarily nonprofits and local governments, are also struggling financially and don’t have sufficient resources to fully support our work in the community.
The Council needs your help now as we build on our achievements and address some challenges. We are counting on your leadership as we tell our story and solicit donations from all previous board members.
Please take just a moment to consider how you might like to help. Your tax-deductible contribution – no matter the size – will be deeply appreciated. Thanks so much for helping us continue supporting our community!
Make a Difference!
Your donation will help:
- Ensure that health and human services will be provided in an efficient and effective manner.
- Continue to provide access to community data for local nonprofits and planners to secure funding for needed programs.
- Perform community assessments to identify needs and gaps in services.
- Connect people with volunteer opportunities in the community.
- Continue the mission of the Nonprofit Resource Center to bolster nonprofit sustainabilitiy.
- Prevent and reduce homelessness through planning the provision of critical services.
- Plan for A Livable Roanoke Valley.
Via the Web
The Council of Community Services has registered with PayPal to allow donors to use a secure site for online donations.
To make a tax-deductible contribution, please print the form below, complete it, and send the form and your check to:
Council of Community Services
PO Box 598
Roanoke, VA 24004
The Council of Community Services is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible. FIN: 54-0718859
Please call Carolee Sarver, Vice President of Finance and Administration, at 540.985.0131, ext. 102 for additional information.