The Council of Community Services is now pleased to offer free online claiming for providers enrolled in the Child and Adult Care Food Program! Email Alison Jorgensen for more information.
The Child and Adult Care Food Program at the Council of Community Services now has a Facebook page! Click below to “Like” us!
- Paper menus must be postmarked by the 3rd of the month.
- Providers using paper menus must send a signed and dated Child Information Form (CIF) in with monthly menus.
- Newly enrolled infants must have a Parent Infant Formula Choice Form submitted in addition to the enrollment form.
- Call the check line to see when checks will be mailed out to child care providers. (800-354-3388 select 6)
- Call Home Specialist if you enroll an infant and have never claimed infants for reimbursement.
- Enrollments must be received within 48 hours of enrollment date.
- Call Home Specialist voice mail if you are not going to be home for a meal service.
Frequently Used Forms
- Child Care Assistant Form
- Infant Formula Choice Form
- Table Food Form
- Income Eligibility and Enrollment Form
- Field Trip Form
- Change of Address Form
Business Related Documents
- Self-Employed Provider Revenue & Expenditures
- Small Business Information for Family Home Providers
- Sample Contract 1
- Sample Contract 2
- Sample Contract 3
Additional Helpful Documents
- ***NEW MEAL PATTERN INFORMATION*** (New meal patterns take effect October 1, 2017)
- Child In/Out Sheet
- Blank Child Information Form (CIF)
- Refrigerator Temperature Log
- Building for the Future Flier
- Attendance Log
- WIC Factsheet
- Master Menus
- Food List
- Credible Foods Guide
- Building Blocks
- Menu Magic for Children
- Civil Rights Information for Providers
- Making Nutrition Count
- Everyone Wins