The Council of Community Services is now pleased to offer free online claiming for providers enrolled in the Child and Adult Care Food Program! Email Alison Jorgensen for more information.
- Paper menus must be postmarked by the 3rd of the month.
- Providers using paper menus must send a signed and dated Child Information Form (CIF) in with monthly menus.
- Newly enrolled infants must have a Parent Infant Formula Choice Form submitted in addition to the enrollment form.
- Call the check line to see when checks will be mailed out to child care providers. (800-354-3388 select 6)
- Call Home Specialist if you enroll an infant and have never claimed infants for reimbursement.
- Enrollments must be received within 48 hours of enrollment date.
- Call Home Specialist voice mail if you are not going to be home for a meal service.
NEW Bubble Menus and Workbook
Frequently Used Forms
- Monthly Attendance Form
- Weekly Attendance Form
- Child Care Assistant Form
- Infant Formula Choice Form
- Table Food Form
- Income Eligibility and Enrollment Form
- Field Trip Form
- Change of Address Form
Business Related Documents
- Self-Employed Provider Revenue & Expenditures
- Small Business Information for Family Home Providers
- Sample Contract 1
- Sample Contract 2
- Sample Contract 3
Additional Helpful Documents
- Master Menus October 2017
- Meal Patterns – October 2017
- Food List 11-17 (UPDATED)
- New Meal Pattern One-page Reminder
- Sample Cycle Menu
- Sample Menus (each age group)
- Child In/Out Sheet
- Blank Child Information Form (CIF)
- Refrigerator Temperature Log
- WIC Factsheet
- Credible Foods Guide
- Building Blocks
- Menu Magic for Children
- Civil Rights Information for Providers
- Making Nutrition Count
- Everyone Wins
- Food Buying Guide Website
- Building for the Future Flyer