To Qualify for the Program
Who May Qualify for this Program?
In order to receive financial assistance or services through the Community Housing Resource Center, individuals and families – whether homeless or housed – must at least meet the following minimum requirements (please call 266-7551 for an eligibility screening or additional information).
Any individual or family provided services through the CHRC must have an initial consultation with a case manager or other authorized representative who can determine the appropriate type of assistance to meet their needs.
- The household must be: Homeless or at risk of losing its housing.
- Meet both of the following circumstances:
- No appropriate housing options have been identified
- The household lacks the financial resources and support networks needed to obtain immediate housing or remain in its existing housing.
- The household must meet income requirement (income limits vary by program).